Latest Ofsted Report
The Quality and Standards of the Early Years Provision - November 2014
We had an unannounced Ofsted inspection on 19th November 2014. The inspector spent time in each classroom as well as with the Leadership Team.
We received an overall grading of Good, with many great comments made, including:
- Staff plan a wide range of activities to stimulate children and to promote all areas of learning and development
- Staf provide a mix of both planned activities and the opportunity for them to make their own choices resulting in good progress in nursery
- Strong partnerships with parents, the children's centre and outside agencies to ensure children receive targeted support when needed
- Parents make positive comments about the care their child receives
There were only two recommendations to reach Outstanding which were as follows:
- To increase opportunities to support children with English as an additional language to learn about their own language and background
- To increase opportunities at mealtimes for children to develop their self-care skills and independence by serving themselves and pouring their own drinks
Please see attached the full inspection report.